Let’s Play World Of Warcraft Part136 Level 78 Like Other Videogames? Then you might like my other channel www.youtube.com/user/excandero

Be Sociable, Share!

25 Comments so far »

  1. by GuitarheroPresident, on January 29 2010 @ 1:44 pm

     

    nice vid

  2. by lobsterman111, on January 29 2010 @ 1:44 pm

     

    you should level my rogue for me….hehe

  3. by rygon10, on January 29 2010 @ 2:24 pm

     

    nice vid mate

  4. by rygon10, on January 29 2010 @ 2:33 pm

     

    by the way were you get leveling armour from
    ( the twink leveling gear )

  5. by AlexLeipe, on January 29 2010 @ 2:41 pm

     

    nice song 😀

  6. by callhelpwnage, on January 29 2010 @ 3:16 pm

     

    erm… its not really twink leveling gear. Its just gear from quests.

  7. by rygon10, on January 29 2010 @ 3:31 pm

     

    tell me what quests plz
    if you can
    would like to folow your guide with leveling gear

  8. by excandersham, on January 29 2010 @ 4:03 pm

     

    its from argent tournament dailies when you get champion

  9. by skaptiben, on January 29 2010 @ 4:38 pm

     

    its not sauron its just a floating eye geesh

  10. by rygon10, on January 29 2010 @ 5:17 pm

     

    any other gear you think i could get hold of for level 1
    have a level 70
    could he find anything good for level one

  11. by Skope111, on January 29 2010 @ 6:08 pm

     

    If you have a decent comp at all… you can read the name of the quest if you just pause the video.

  12. by 64ah, on January 29 2010 @ 10:20 pm

     

    good vid

  13. by SandSlashXD, on January 29 2010 @ 11:22 pm

     

    u can get heirlooms for argent tournament, Stone keeper shards, and emblems

  14. by gigask8er, on January 30 2010 @ 12:02 am

     

    i have one question. Why r u a girl dude

  15. by blucas0014, on January 30 2010 @ 1:46 am

     

    girls are fucking sick , leave it at that and mix it up a bit , thats why hes a girl

  16. by kenny582, on January 30 2010 @ 4:57 am

     

    @gigask8er America is less mentally evolved than the UK. They have less male ego problems there but you’re not gonna get what I said.

  17. by 248blitz, on January 30 2010 @ 5:23 am

     

    can a windows 7 computer download a windows xp or vista download??? plz tell me…anyone

  18. by WoWboons, on January 30 2010 @ 11:44 am

     

    i thought he’d beat my shammy leveling to 80 but i guess not 😀 dinged yesterday

  19. by pearlfigther, on January 30 2010 @ 12:44 pm

     

    he has been lvl 80 for a long time now

  20. by pearlfigther, on January 30 2010 @ 12:44 pm

     

    yeah it can

  21. by mizzouboi4life, on January 30 2010 @ 2:34 pm

     

    @gigask8er 90% of dudes who play wow make girl toons…the other 10% are little boys like you =)

  22. by CowManVideos, on January 30 2010 @ 8:59 pm

     

    @WoWboons

    He dinged 80 way before this :p

  23. by andrelis9500, on January 30 2010 @ 10:13 pm

     

    Iam to lazy to watch all of your videos can you tell me did you ever died while leveling?

  24. by excandersham, on January 30 2010 @ 10:28 pm

     

    yes of course

  25. by KaHliLcOLlaZo, on January 31 2010 @ 7:14 am

     

    i try to watch all ur videos to see if i can level a shaman easily but im lasy too

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

Name: (Required)

eMail: (Required)

Website:

Comment: